My friend Jake Bouma has lymphoma and is in the midst of chemotherapy treatment in an attempt to cure him of cancer. I'm running a 20K race on June 2, 2012 as a way to raise money to help Jake and Libby cover costs associated with his treatment.
It's come to my attention that several people have attempted to make a donation on the Bouma Lymphoma page, but an error within the Fundly site has made it impossible to do so.
So here's the plan...
If you would like to make a donation to support my 20K race training and help the Bouma family pay for Jake's cancer treatment, please indicate the dollar amount of your pledge by:
1. Leaving a comment at the bottom of this post.
2. Sending me a Facebook message
3. Emailing me at [erik(dot)ullestad(at)gmail(dot)com]
Once the race ends I will contact you with instructions of how to honor your pledge.
Thanks to people who have already donated at total of $1,410 to Bouma Lymphoma:
- Bunz Family -- $150
- Ken Bouma -- $100
- Steve & Ruth Ullestad -- $100
- Shelly Theiman -- $100
- WHLC Men's Bible Study -- $60
- Kala Zanoni -- $50
- Paul & Lorice Amlin -- $50
- Krista & Adam Kilgus -- $50
- Matt & Claire Thompson -- $50
- Anonymous WHLC members -- $150
- Joelle Hanson -- $50
- Chris & Beth Olkiewicz -- $50
- Eric & Beth Carlson -- $50
- Dwight DuBois -- $50
- Tracey Hirst -- $50
- Chelsvig Family -- $50
- Stephanie Wherry -- $30
- John Ambroson -- $25
- Campbell Family -- $25
- Dick & Joani Wilberg -- $20
- John Wagner / Paul Soupiset -- $150
Will you add your name to this list?