Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Comments



My hope for the koinonia blog is for it to be community in the truest sense of the word. A place to share ideas, perspectives, and frustrations on the world we live in. This has become increasingly difficult to do for several users because of Blogspot's complicated commenting system.

Enter: Intense Debate

If I installed it correctly, you should see a more user-friendly commenting process below. We use Intense Debate on luthermergent.org...several other blogs I read use it...so there's really no reason (other than laziness) that I haven't gotten it up and running for koinonia.

So, to those of you who have unsuccessfully attempted to join the conversation - my apologies. Give the new commenting system a try...hopefully you'll find it to be a more interactive way to join the conversation.


UPDATE:
I've switched to Disqus. I had problems with my blog loading on Internet Explorer 7 after installing Intense Debate (sorry guys). So far, it's smooth sailing with Disqus.