Not only do I have the desire to get back at it, but I have more time to invest in the blog...mainly because my all of my other outside writing projects have been put on pause.
Here are some things I hope to cover in the weeks ahead:
- Pastor Search. Our congregation is starting to interview senior pastor candidates. The thoughts I share will be more about process than people.
- Luthermergent. I'm getting excited about some upcoming "emergent" events, as well as some changes to the luthermergent.org site.
- Family Time. My church schedule shifts in the summer, so I am home in the mornings. It will be fun create an A.M. routine with the kiddos.
- Youth Ministry Planning. Sharing thoughts on the process of putting together events for the school year.
- VBS. We're doing Bible School in a different way this year.
- Doug Pagitt Live Occurrence. We're hosting one at the end of the month. I'm enthused.
- Sexuality Stuff. Lots of interesting things going on in the church on this topic. I'm conflicted...sort of. Will share more observations.
Stay tuned for details...