Tuesday, February 15, 2011

God in America [Series]


A few months ago, PBS aired God In America; a six-part series examining "the tumultuous 400-year history of the intersection of religion and public life in America."  In short, I love this series.  As I scour the episodes for clips to use in various ministry contexts, I've been taking copious notes...which I will be sharing in this space in the days ahead.  


PBS has posted a library of excellent supplementary resources (including study guides, timelines, commentary, and the full transcript of each episode) on the God In America site.  


If you're interested in following along with each episode, you can stream full episodes for free, or download entire episodes at iTunes.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read your interpretations and uses, I'd love to use this series with our high schoolers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to be a part of "koinonia"