Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Am Your Father

Evan and I were watching Sesame Street earlier today. He left...I continued watching. (Don't ask me to explain it.) I heard him playing with toys in the other room, so I knew he was safe. But I wasn't prepared for what foul creature emerged a few minutes later...

It was none other than Darth Vader himself!



I ran for my light saber, in the hopes of vanquishing the evil lord of the Dark Side.

As I was about to turn and engage him in a duel of the fates, I heard him utter the famous words - "help me take...this mask off." But, oddly enough, he didn't sound like James Earl Jones with an asthma problem. He sounded like a two-year old with a precocious disposition, adorable personality, and unmanageable hair.

Turns out, it was just Evan.




Disaster has been averted once again. Peace, justice, and security has been restored to Vividell Lane...and to the rest of the galaxy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to be a part of "koinonia"